Monday

One Life

This morning I bought probably the best cd that I currently own~ One Life by 33 Miles. Oh my gosh~ whether you like Christian music or not, you should go get this cd. You need a copy of it. The song "One Life to Love" is incredible. If you click on the name of the song, it will take you to their website and you will be able to listen to the song. Simply amazing.

Yesterday Brent and I went to a marriage seminar. Although we really feel like we have a great marriage, and probably could have taught some of the break-out sessions... I really loved it. I know you must be thinking that I have a really big ego problem saying that we have that great of a marriage, but let's just be honest~ I have been blessed to have such a great husband. That is not to say though that even when you have a finely-tuned machine that you do not want to pop the hood once in a while and make sure that everything is in it's proper place and that nothing is getting clogged up...maybe check the oil...

So, we checked the oil, and even though I am pretty good at singing Brent's praises, I picked up the best idea when we were there last night, and I want to encourage all of the ladies that are reading this to take a little time to do this one~ write down 100 things that you love about your husband. I am working on this today! I can't wait to show it to him...I think that it will not only be a great thing for him to have, but how great for me to get to spend the time that it will take putting it all together. To really take some quality time thinking about the man I love. Makes me really thankful that our church would take the time to put something like this together for all of us! ACC Rocks~and so does my hubby~ and my new cd!!

No comments: