Sunday

The Fabulous Love Dare

OK! So, we are three days into The Love Dare, and today's dare is to buy your spouse something that will let them know that you were thinking of them. Well, I was not sure what Brent was going to do with that...but he went to my fav. store in the whole world, BOOKS-A-MILLION and got me a book! Seeing as how my love of reading runs right up there with movies this was so awesome. More than that though~ he went when I had fallen asleep this afternoon and then put the book right next to me on the bed, so when I woke up it would be the first thing that I would see! He is so sweet!

Kudos to my hubby!! He makes taking on a LOVE DARE really easy. Thanks Brent for being so easy to love~ and for being the best husband in the whole world. I love you.

~~totally guaranteed for life...

No comments: