Saturday

Fireproof~The Love Dare & Urban Night at the Church

There is just a lot of good stuff going on right now! Yea! First of all, Brent and I and the kids went to see Fireproof last night. Superb movie~ if you have not seen it yet then you need to get off the computer and go see it...right now... (if you are still reading and have not seen it...GO!) LOL... sorry. Just loved the movie that much.

In the movie the main character, Caleb, gets a book from his dad called the Love Dare. It is a 40 day journey through learning how to really love your spouse. And even though I feel pretty competent when it comes to that, I got the book anyway. Though I fully intended to make this 40 day journey by myself, Brent told me that he wants to do it with me!!! What a guy! I am so excited about what this is going to mean for us. I am so looking forward to learning more about him and making our marriage even that much stronger.


Other than that, at our church we had an Urban Night Carnival. Our family along with another family worked the football toss~ it was so fun! They had free food, games and a rap group that performed. It was a really great time, and I caught some pics of the kiddos so I thought I would share them. Enjoy~

GO LONG...


HE IS REALLY TURNING INTO A TEENAGER!

RYE GETTING READY TO TRY HER ARM OUT...
LISSA GETTIN' FIVERS AFTER THROWING A BALL AT THE DUNKING BOOTH!

No comments: