Tuesday

Quirks











As most everyone who knows me at all knows...I love REO Speedwagon. For reasons that are too many to list, but most all relate to my father, I love them. Well...this week I got to enjoy one of the other things that I love more than life itself. Lefse. {Pronounced lef-sa}. It is delightful. But it is something that you really only get in the north...where I am from. Here is the great state of Texas, we are much more prone to be found partaking in a kolache than a nice slice of lefse.. I have been in heaven since she got here, and yes, I am reluctantly sharing with the children. :)


More important than the lefse is the person that brought it to me. This week my mom and Russ came to visit us!! We have been really blessed in the last few months to get visits from Brent's dad and now my mom! We had a lot of fun checking out the Dr. Pepper museum, the Suspension bridge and being touristy all over our own city. Kind of neat though, the kids really liked it. Hope you enjoy the pics of our outings, and for your enjoyment may I also include a useless piece of knowledge for you...did you know that there is actually no prune juice in Dr. Pepper??? I had no idea... well... enjoy!!

No comments: