Tuesday

It's Christmas Time in the City...











Merry Christmas! Well, we have had quite the wonderful time opening presents this morning. The kids seemed to be very happy with their new stuff and mommy and daddy are excited about their gifts as well. But I think that the best present that was opened in our house today was a movie that Brent got. Gridiron Gang. I have to admit that I was not especially excited about watching yet another football movie...but I was so wrong. If you have not seen it then you must. You see, in that movie there are a bunch of kids that are in jail and they get to play football. And the game changes them. It changes who they are on the inside, it makes them want to be better and because of that they become better.
As I sat and watched that movie this morning with my hubby, it made me think about what Jesus did for us. Really that is what Christmas was all about. It is an invitation to the game. But there are no footballs in this game, just the ultimate coach who always has your back. A coach that truly does change who we are on the inside and makes us want to be better. This Christmas, our prayer for you is that you will take Him up on His offer. That you will let him get into your heart and change who you are. That you will be changed forever by an invitation that was made to you...
Merry Christmas.

No comments: