Wednesday

After the Rain...
















Ok~ yes, I actually do know that song, but more than that I thought it would make for a catchy title. :)
So, if you read the post right below this one, you will realize that I had to fly to New Mexico, and was gone for 5 days. Well after I got home from that, I was home for one day before we were in the throws of our churches world missions conference~ which took all my time from Thursday to Sunday afternoon. So, I did not get anytime with my kids for quite a while. Needless to say, I missed them and they missed me. Well, Monday there was no school! WOO HOO. And what do Eckley's do when there is no school? Lots of crazy, fun stuff. We spent the day hangin' with eachother, we went to lunch with Daddy...and then went to a movie and a museum. We had a blast, and were a little silly.

1 comment:

walkers said...

so fun! you are such a great mom!