Tuesday

Good Friends

Since we moved here to the great state of Texas we are now 9 hours from our closest relatives and 14-18 hours from the rest of them. But as I sat at a Thanksgiving dinner tonight with my bible study group, I realized once again how much I appreciate my "family" that I have here. Since moving here, Brent and I have both met certain people that we would consider to be our best friends. We have been surrounded by people that love us and care for us, that love our kids and walk beside us through all of lifes ups and downs. It has been amazing to see God fill in the gaps for us. Even as far as to give us lots of friends with little kids. I have felt such a deep loss with not being able to be there for my nieces and nephews~ but I have become rather close with some of my friend's children...and they just warm my heart. God is just really good to us. Even when we do not see what He is doing!!

No comments: