Tuesday

Folding for Justice...

Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart...

In the last 9 months or so I have had the indescribably privilege of walking through my friend's journey of seeing her dream realized. This past January at world mandate, my friend started feeling something stirring in her heart~ and what that turned out to be was a desire to adopt a child. As she sat in my driveway one February evening telling me about what she was thinking and hearing from the Lord, I just knew that she was on the mark. She was right on. And I have been believing with her ever since. Several of us have had distinct feelings about who this little person is and have been able to share with our friend and pray with her.

But now comes a whole nother level~ God is providing a way for my friend to earn some of the money that they are going to need to go and get their daughter from half way across the world... and I am getting to be a small part of helping in her endeavors..

we are taking lots and lots of these...

and tearing out the pages and folding them into these...
so she can make and sell these...

so she can go here...

and bring home one of these...
The more and more that we look at the pictures of the babies from Uganda and the more that we work on this project and the more that I pray for them, the more real it all becomes. My friend has a daughter out there, somewhere. And she is waiting for her new mommy to come and get her and bring her home. And her name is Justice.