Saturday

Winning Game 4

For all of those following our soccer season this year, we won our 4th game!!! 7-0

The best part of winning this game is that Brent and I had to coach it!! Our coach could not be at the game and he asked me to do it...which is when I recruited my best guy to help me out! So, good news is...we are not losers!! yea! Our kids played so hard today...several of our players did not show up which left us with only five players there today! That means that all 5 of those kids had to play the whole game. I was exhausted watching them!!

2nd best part of winning this game, probably better than the previously listed reason~ MIKEY scored his first and second goals of the season...he actually scored the first point of the game. It was awesome!! KUDOS to my 2nd best guy! Way to go Mike!

No comments: